New Feature

Feb 11, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Hi,

I have a suggestion for your ioc. It will be great that it has feature to register types not classe but Register(Type type). Can you do that? If you have ideas but not have time to do that i can help you eith it.

Thanks,

Dima

Coordinator
Feb 13, 2011 at 6:43 PM

This is already available in the container, and has been for some time.  The latest version, soon to be released, but available in the Source Code, has the following Registration methods

//Register
IRegistration Register(string name, Type type, Func<IDependencyResolverobject> func);
IRegistration Register(Type type, Func<IDependencyResolverobject> func);
IRegistration Register<TType>(Func<IDependencyResolver, TType> func) where TType : class;
IRegistration Register<TType>(string name, Func<IDependencyResolver, TType> func) where TType : class;

//Register Instance
IRegistration RegisterInstance(string name, Type type, object instance);
IRegistration RegisterInstance(Type type, object instance);
IRegistration RegisterInstance<TType>(string name, TType instance) where TType : class;
IRegistration RegisterInstance<TType>(TType instance) where TType : class;

//Register Type Implementation
IRegistration Register<TType, TImpl>() where TType: class where TImpl : class, TType;
IRegistration Register<TType, TImpl>(string name) where TType: class where TImpl : class, TType;
IRegistration Register(Type tType, Type tImpl);
IRegistration Register(string name, Type tType, Type tImpl);
Feb 14, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Hi,

I see you make great progress in developing your ioc. So this container has a lot necessary features. But i think that you can add one more important feature.

So when ioc resolves type it resolves all paramters in constructor. But what if i need to set some of parameters by myself without resolving.

Example: container.Resolve(IWebService).WithParameter(nameOfParameter,valueOfParameter) or something like that.

Thanks,

Dima.

Feb 15, 2011 at 6:46 AM

Hi Matthew,

I downloaded last changeset and find out that you dont include hiro dll.

Thanks,

Dima.

Feb 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Hi Matthew,

Are you going to add feature : to set some of parameters by myself when autoresolve is used???

Example: container.Resolve(IWebService).WithParameter(nameOfParameter,valueOfParameter) or something like that.

Thanks,

Dima.